Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 12 - 40 Days of Blogging

The other day I did some switching around in Ellie's closet! Seems like she outgrows things sooo fast and we are heading into warmer weather, so I figured it was time to pull out some sundresses and tank tops. (Hopefully this winter really isn't going to last forever and she will get to use these sooner rather than later!) We've been pretty blessed by our neighbor who has 2 little girls. Every so often I will get a message from her that if I want to come look at some of the clothes her girls have outgrown, she'll let me buy them! What an easy way to shop!!! Plus, she dresses her little girls in some of the most adorable outfits and most of it lines up exactly with what I would buy for Ellie anyway! And I'm totally okay with hand-me-downs! Yay! 

Now that I think about it, I should have pulled out a few of the adorable outfits to take pictures of...maybe next time! ;)

So many cute pj's! And I'm really happy to get these as hand-me-downs...because seriously, she just sleeps in them!

This drawer is all complete outfits...my fav! I really like when a shirt has a specific set of pants to go with it. Makes it so much easier when picking out her clothes for the day. Otherwise, I sit there and try to figure out if this shirt and that skirt go well or if they look a little odd together! Probably good thing I only have one little girl! ;)

A drawer full of pants, jeans, shorts, skirts, and capris!

Swimsuits and socks! I keep these in a small little bin on a lower shelf. I learned with Zay that little hands always want to help and when I'm putting away their clothes, she can throw her socks into this bin all by herself! Plus, even when she isn't eager to help, I can give her a 'job' to do...always trying to teach how to pick up after themselves and follow directions!

And plenty of shoes to play in this summer! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...