Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 6 - 40 Days of Blogging

A Checkup.

We went to Zay's Thyroid checkup yesterday...and made it into a fun little Mommy & Zay day! I have to say, this little guy is a keeper. He generally will go with the flow and the older he gets the more fun it gets to hear him interact with others...in this case the nurses and doctors! 

It's beginning to be tradition...picture in the mirror at the UofI hospitals & clinics!

It's impossible not to love this kid!

Waiting room fun...or not so much. ;)

Blood pressure reading...he's a pro at this stuff!

Mommy's got this down...wait to bring out the snacks until we are in the patient room waiting (again) for the doctor. (I honestly can't complain...they normally see us pretty quickly, but there is bound to be some waiting!)

Zay's thyroid doctor...she's pretty great.

After the blood draw! They were pretty proud of him, so let him chase some bubbles!

"Zay, show me how tough you were!"

He loves the escalator...we usually can't take it because we have Ellie in the stroller, but today we could!

I stopped for a quick snack on the way home...I tried to convince Zay that he could get a 'special treat' (he can have skittles)...but he informs me "I don't like those, Mommy!" But he's thrilled with his own bottle of water! Love him! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...