Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 3 - 40 Days of Blogging

Zay has the BEST preschool teachers!

I received this picture as a text yesterday morning. It said "Isaiah wanted u to see what he made. :)"


I am absolutely not surprised that my little man convinced his teacher to text me this! Seriously, he is so into sending texts, pictures and emails! And I'm totally okay with it...because for one - I really think technology is okay for kids. It is the future. I always wonder when Zay will take 'keyboarding' in school. I bet whenever his little hands are big enough he will be at a computer typing away! And I also love it, because he is so into spelling words...see it's an educational activity! And hence, him being proud of spelling his name! He can sit for hours asking me how to spell different words. Just this morning - Shane and I were downstairs working out, and I had to help him write "40 Push ups" and "40 Pull ups"........that was 'his workout' he was going to do! ;) 

And here's one more pic...he spelled his sister's name. 


Anyway...I was super excited to see a tiny tidbit of Zay's day at Preschool. I always wonder what he is up to, and some days I get very little feedback from him. He knows that I'm always going to ask him who he sat by at snack time...so he coughs that info up right away! ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...