Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 16 - 40 Days of Blogging

Top 5 funnies from the last few days/weeks...these kids of mine, they sure do provide great content for Facebook posts and blog stories! Enjoy these!

1. Zay and I had a little prayer time this afternoon (after quite a meltdown and outburst involving his sister!) At the end he says..."Hey Mommy! Maybe you can pray to God and Jesus that they will help me become a weather man when I grow up too!" Okay...but let's work on not hitting your sister first!

2. Working out with kids is challenging...literally challenging! Thanks for the added intensity on the wall sit, Elle!

3. Not even joking...stuck in a car wash right now! Exit door wouldn't open, thankfully the girl behind me was the owner's son's girlfriend, so she said she would back up so I could exit from the entrance...totally didn't work and the door closed me in for another round of washing my car! Zay thinks this is great...Ellie on the other hand was terrified the first time around...now she is really scarred for life!#hopewemakeitoutalive #mycarisSUPERclean


4. "He's got the whole world in his hands" #playdoh #hewasntsupposedtomixthecolors


5. You mean to tell me that not everyone coordinates their outfits with their snacks?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...