Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 1 Month Birthday Isaiah!



Happy 1 Month Birthday Isaiah!

I've learned so much over the past month!

I never knew how much you could fall in love with your child and just stare at them and wonder how they are able to stir up emotions and feelings you never knew you had.

I've learned how much you can worry about your child and how your heart can break with just one phone call from a doctor.

I've learned how you really can function on little or no sleep!

I've learned how you can fall in love with your husband all over again, just by watching him become a dad.

I've learned patience is a quality anyone can acquire after the 4th or 5th straight hour of a crying baby.

I've learned that becoming a parent can turn your world upside down and things that used to matter, just don't anymore.

I've learned that sacrifices are so much easier to make, when it is what is best for your baby.

I've learned that God won't give us more than we can handle...but we need Him to help us handle what He has given us.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome :) I know you're a great mommy already!

mglew said...

You have so beautifully expressed your thoughts! You can't begin to tell someone what it's like to be a mom until they really experience it themselves. It's such a joy to see you gals grown up and having families of your own. My heart smiles with pride for each of you and I thank God for good people like both of you to raise your precious little Isaiah! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the three of you! You have such a strong family!
Love ya!
Aunt Cherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...