Sunday, January 31, 2010

My funny husband...

I think having a baby really makes my husband ponder some of the simpler things in life...

The other day Shane decides to dress Isaiah in this cute little jumper outfit! I think this outfit is so adorable and of course Shane really likes it because its got a dog and a basketball on it. (Thanks, Erin for such a cute Christmas present!) Anyway, the next words out of my dear husband's mouth..."Why don't we ever wear clothes like this?" He went on to explain that they seem so practical, just having one piece of clothing to pick out, etc. I died laughing, just imagining Shane in a one piece jumper outfit!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jax, Girls wear jumpers boys wear overalls. Love Mom

Unknown said...

Hey Jax and Shane, Dad just read this and knows what he is getting Shane for his birthday,overalls (not a jumper).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...