Tuesday, March 16, 2010

26 years and 3 months


Today is a BIG day for my boys! My sweet husband is turning 26 today and my little boy is turning 3 months! So today I’m celebrating my guys!


To my husband: Thank you so much for everything you are and stand for. I love you so much, I can’t even put into words what you mean to me……but I will try. :) I have loved just simply knowing you the past 6 years….and falling in love with you has been a bonus that I couldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams! It’s so amazing to be married to my best friend, walking through life with you, waking up next to you, learning to roll with the punches with you, and just laughing everyday with you. I enjoy our deep conversations as well as the simplicity of the days we can just sit in silence. I’ve never imagined that married life could be so much fun, but you definitely make my life exciting and interesting. :) I love how you purposefully do things, just so that I will laugh (I could give examples, but I won’t embarrass you on your birthday). I absolutely adore how you treat Isaiah and I, you care for us so much and we are so fortunate to have a husband and father that thinks of us first in every decision he makes. Thank you for pushing me in the things that you know I can do better; for understanding when I need a break; for giving me a shoulder when I need to cry; for inspiring me when I need motivation; for providing a positive attitude when I’m down; for having a strong faith when we go through life’s “bumps”; for telling me I’m beautiful when I’m in sweatpants; for standing up for what’s right when no one else will; for teaching me all things technology and Google related; for never letting me cry alone and always cheering me up; for never letting me just “drop” a fight; for indulging in sweets with me so I don’t feel so guilty; for helping me learn that sometimes having a clean house really doesn’t matter, the people inside do; for always giving me your time; for praying with me; for being a parent with me; for being my very amazing, loving, handsome husband! I couldn’t imagine life without you. I pray that you have a wonderful birthday and your 26th year of life is the best yet. I love you!


To my son: Isaiah, you mean the world to me. Even though you can’t read this, I hope someday you will and you will know how much you mean to me and how much you are loved. I’ve never experienced a love like this. Every single day I want to do everything in my power to make sure your life is everything it can and should be. Your smile absolutely brings joy to my life. If you are happy, I am happy. No matter what goes on in my day, I rush out of work hoping that I’ve beat daddy so that I can pick you up from daycare…I can’t wait to see you! You’ve changed my life in ways that I hadn't a clue were possible. I no longer need sleep, food, or exercise the way I used to. All of that can wait, if it means that I can do something for you. It’s such a blessing to be your mommy. I’m still learning and figuring things out, but I’m loving every second of it! It’s so much fun to play with you, to rock you to sleep at night, to give you your bottle, and even to change your diapers! :) I hope that we always have this much fun together and I hope you know how much your dad and I love you. I pray that you will continue to grow and learn and be everything God has planned for you. I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...