Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our week!

Just a few pictures from this past week! We love our little boy!


Just being my cute self!


This last week daddy had to travel for work. So Isaiah and mommy got to hang out together for most of the week. We survived, but our poor little guy was sick most of the week too, which meant very little sleep for mom! I don't especially like this picture of me, but Isaiah looks so funny, I just had to post it!


I was getting ready to change Isaiah one morning, and he was SOOO HAPPY! He just kept stretching and smiling...I just had to take a picture!


Once again - no story, just a cute little boy that is growing up before our eyes! :)


This weekend, I did a little baking and everyone was in the kitchen helping me!


These days Isaiah is a REALLY happy little boy. He can turn on the smiles and melt your heart...well at least mine!


Just hanging out waiting to go to church this morning. This is our second outfit of the morning...Isaiah decided to spit up most of his bottle on his first outfit. And this is the second Sunday in a row that this has happened...didn't stop us from going this Sunday though!


Today was warm enough to go for our first walk outside! Yea!! We went over to Cedar Falls to walk with my friend Bailey - the first of many walks with Isaiah in the stroller!!!

2 comments:

Erin Hyde said...

Cute pics!!!!! Makes me want to come up for a visit very soon to give Bug a big ol' Aunt Erin kiss!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!! Makes me want to visit very soon and give Bug a big ol' Aunt Erin kiss!!!!! ~ Erin Hyde

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...