Friday, August 19, 2011

Clean vs Dirty

I can't really complain...

Lately, I've caught Isaiah getting something out, and then diligently putting it back where he found it!

He knows his toys go in his toybox, his dishes go in his cupboard, his diapers go in the trash, his laundry goes in the basket, his books go on the shelf, etc, etc, etc...

Last night as I was clearing off the dinner table, I noticed Isaiah getting in the silverware drawer.


I watched as he took a spoon, went back to his dinner plate (which he had hardly ate anything off of), climbed up onto his chair, and ate with his BIG BOY spoon!


A few minutes later, he gets down - goes over to the drawer and puts the spoon away.



Hmmm...my advice to you - ALWAYS check before eating off our dishes.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute! He is getting so big, such a cutie! :) Been missing reading all the updates, I will have to get back into the routine of checking the blogs. I am so behind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...