Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Isaiah is really starting to show us what he likes and doesn't like...what works for him and what things he'd rather do without...right now, he's really into...


His wrap...this calms him down when he's really upset and he usually ends up falling asleep...and this helps mommy get a few more things done during the day, all the while getting to have him close to me!


His Bumbo! We just got this, and he loves sitting up and being able to see things! He can hold his head up really well too! (don't mind his middle finger...he really doesn't mean it) :)



His DADDY! He loves his daddy...this is an old picture, but the only one I could find with just the two of them. They like hanging out after daddy gets home from work. Usually watching Sports Center, the Lakers or the Vikings...yes, Isaiah only is a month old, but Shane already talks to him about what's going on during the games. Very cute! I think this will be something they do together for years to come!

1 comment:

alisha said...

He's growing so quickly, isn't he!! I bet you are right about Shane and Isaiah watching sports together for years to come! My husband and my Isaiah love to watch football together and my Isaiah is only 3!!

I love your blog and your updates!!
Alisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...