Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 14 - 40 Days of Blogging

18 Month Pictures! 

Thought I'd share a few of Ellie's 18 month pictures! I posted a few on Facebook, but there are a lot more here...and I can't even promise that these will be the last! Sorry...you can skim through them fast if you'd like! ;) 






I just love this one for some reason...cute cute!


Ellie, you are a beautiful little girl and I am so happy you are MY little girl!


This really does describe Ellie in a nutshell! A little spunk, a little sweetness and lots of happiness!! :)

Love this one too...adorable.

Those eyes...



She loves her pup...and Bailey does what she is told. (Actually Bailey doesn't listen well anymore at all...but she will obey for food!)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...