Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 2 - 40 Days of Blogging

Eeeek! I can't even believe I'm going to show this...but this winter has got to end. I'm ready to SPRING CLEAN our home...and some open windows with refreshing spring air blowing through would be lovely too! Our poor coat closet has had it. Ick...check this out!
Bad, huh!?!
(I just want to note...I often give Zay and Ellie the job of taking shoes from the front/back door and put them away in the closet........and this is the results you get!!!)

This little girl was a BIG "help" in this 20 minute cleanup task! And notice...she discovered how fun it is to wear her brother's rain boots! ;)

Ahhh...much better!

Anyone else getting ready to do some spring cleaning? Have you heard of the 40 bags in 40 days challenge? I've done versions of this 'purging' challenge before and I'm making some strong attempts to do more cleaning/purging/organizing in the next few weeks!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...