Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 13 - 40 Days of Blogging

Yesterday we took a little trip to the Children's Museum! It seems like we make it there every so often, and Ellie is really to the age that she can really get into playing. However...this is spring break week so it was packed with kids!! So little missy pretty much stuck to me like glue...at least that made it easier to keep track of both kids! ;)


Zay's favorite area...the 'hospital/doctor's office". Do you think he's a little familiar with this type of thing? ;)

Ellie and I rode in the ambulance, while Zay drove us. He kept asking us where he should take us...THE HOSPITAL, Zay...the hospital! :)

Thought maybe she'd fall asleep after lunch, but she was too interested in all the other kids!




A picture with all the other moms and kids that we went with...we had a crew!

 Remember how I mentioned Ellie was attached to my hip the whole time. The one time she wandered around a bit, she lost track of where I was. I was watching her as she kept looking up at people as if she were asking 'are you my mommy?" Then she spotted me and was SO HAPPY! :) 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...