Thursday, March 1, 2012

two to love

This blog has been a bit lacking lately...but for good reason.

This picture says it all.


We are so happy.

This little pregnancy journey has been a bit of a roller coaster, but everything was right in the world when we heard and saw the most precious heartbeat...for the second time on Tuesday.

The flood of relief and ease my heart felt was wonderful.

I have a lot more I could write concerning this sweet little bean growing inside me, but I'll save that for another day.

For now...I'll just say that it feels good to be sick, it feels good to take daily afternoon naps with Zay and still go to bed at 8pm, and it feels so good to daydream about how God is shaping this little family of ours.

11 weeks and already so in love.

5 comments:

alisha said...

Congrats you guys! So excited for you!!

Katherine said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! So happy for you! When are you due? Love from Aunt Cherry and Katie

Aaron and Erin Hyde said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations! So excited and happy for you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...