Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just a couple more!

Remember not so long ago I dove into a pinterest DYI project and adhered these pictures onto canvas? Welp...I’ve further expanded that photo wall AND produced a couple other areas of interest in our transitory home! Because, really you can't have too many pictures of your two-year-old plastered on the wall, right? Maybe I should just consider getting customized wall paper with his cute little mug...then there wouldn't be a square inch not covered with his bright sun-shiny self! 

Anyway, seriously, I am loving the results! 

Admittedly, I never have actually ordered a canvas print, and I'm positive they are a smidgen higher quality; however...I change my mind a lot. This just seems like a cheaper, easier, and less committal way of displaying our favorite pics. Suits me just fine! And I tell myself while the kiddos (yes, I’m including the one in the oven) are still growing – we best keep snapping shots and updating our walls! 



I adore these pictures of Zay. I think of them as…”the many expressions of Zay”! Makes me happy to gaze at them hanging on our dining room wall.



And what’s not to love about a little lad getting a bit dirty. This undoubtedly demonstrates the phase of life we are in right now. Zay + outside = filthy. 

Okey-dokey, I'm off to pack up for the first of two little excursions we are going on. First stop, Minneapolis to see a Laker's game with Grandma Judy! Second adventure… On Sunday, Zay and I are heading out on a little road trip with Grandma Becky and Papa Jim! Ought to be fun! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I got that suit on oldnavy.com. It must be popular though because I noticed that it comes and goes. Right now, it's only available in black and in limited sizes. I'm waiting for the brown to become available again so I can exchange sizes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...