Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Outside time!

Today we spent a great deal of our afternoon doodling cars, rainbows and letters on our driveway and blowing bubbles into the wind. What a grand way to receive such a gorgeous day. I think our car read 68 degrees on our way home from the store…ahh, so refreshing!





Our work wasn’t complete until we had a memo awaiting Daddy as he pulled in the driveway.


 

Taking a stroll to the school’s playground was next on our agenda. Zay made friends with all the cute school-aged girls, several of them following him around to assist him with every little step, slide and swing. No pictures of them though…I felt it was better to leave the camera put away until after the other kiddos were gone. I didn’t know them and didn’t want parents to be weirded out by some random mom taking pictures of their kids!




Anymore, I really have to convince Zay to look at me when I have the camera in hand, but I consider it successful when I can catch a glimpse like this. Pure joy. I love it.




It’s a good thing I’m still agile enough to fly down fire escapes and slides, because you just gotta be fast when Zay is having fun. One minute he’s on the baby-level slide, the next he’s headed for the big daddy of ‘em all. I’m already having visions of what this will look like later this summer when I’m hauling around another babe…in my belly. “Hang on, sista…here we go!” (I say sista…but there is no confirmation of the little bean inside me being female. And to be quite accurate, upon announcing my pregnancy at MOPS today it was predicted that another boy will join our family. Time will tell!)







And……"Th-th-th-that's all folks!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...