Friday, July 8, 2011

Successful Surgery

Zay had tubes put in this morning...he did great...such a brave little boy! And mom only teared up once when the nurse took him away!

Love his face...really mom - they picked out purple for me? Or maybe he is disgusted with me after asking 'please' and 'drink' a million times and not getting it!

Getting to play while we waited for them to call us.

Snuggling with Mom right after he was done.

And then once he actually woke up a little more, he was back to being a daddy's boy and wanted only him!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!! (And way to go Mom for hardly crying! I couldn't imagine!)

Aaron and Erin Hyde said...

So glad everything went good today! Zay is such a trooper! He looked so cute in that hospital gown.

Jennifer Rice said...

Poor little fella! I'm glad everything went well. I was so worried about him!

Julie said...

So glad to hear all went well! Very sweet pictures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...