Monday, April 18, 2011

Lunchtime...

My husband says I’m a softy when it comes to my son…

I haven’t yet decided if I should just admit defeat and agree…or if I should point the finger back at him, because I just KNOW my little man has his daddy wrapped around his finger too…

But then came the other day.

I was caught.

Proof that this little boy really does have his mommy duped.



Lunchtime...
Notice, Zay has his friend 'Scout' is with him, he has his paci, and you can't see it but he also has his 'towel' he likes to carry around.


But hey - he was cooperative too...he's eating!
And after lunch, Scout needed a bath. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Noah has "Scout" too!

Sarah said...

So cute! =)

Jennifer Rice said...

How funny! Carson has Scout too, but he lives at Granny's house. They only get to play about 3 days a week. :)

Marty thinks I'm a softy too when it comes to Carson. I can't help it...I just melt for his cuteness! So turn it around...what if we weren't like that? Would we have fallen for our husbands? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...