Monday, April 11, 2011

Do you know what's cool...

Husbands that are loving...Sons that are so, so cute...Friends that are thoughtful...Birthdays that are worth celebrating!

So, I know my bday isn't for a couple days, but it feels like it's today! A long time ago, my husband put dibs on our friend Bailey's camera if she were to ever upgrade to a new one. Well, the time has come, and my hubby purchased a mighty nice camera for my birthday! Yea!

We picked it up tonight, since Shane is going to be out of town for work on my birthday. I don't think I've put the camera down all night! I don't know a thing about cameras...but I'm about to learn a whole lot! Bailey gave me a quick overview tonight, but oh my...there are so many settings, I feel like I'm about to embark on a whole new world of photography!

So without further ado...tonight's pictures of my little Zay, with my new camera, thanks to my husband, with the help of Bailey. :)

Check out those baby blues!


Just eatin' a little din-din.


This is how we pray! Zay usually does a very good job with this...tonight he obviously felt like praying AFTER dinner too.


ALL DONE, Mom!


Pleeeaaase, Mom! (Notice the hand on the belly...sign language!)


Dirty little boy...needs a bath!


Wow...check out the shadows! Obviously still learning! Still couldn't resist posting the pic...those blue eyes get me everytime!


Zay has a fascination with his washcloths...not sure how this came about.


Once again...washcloth in the mouth!


Mom probably took away the washcloth for a picture...


And we've got it back!


Am I cute?


YEP!


Peek-a-boo, Mom!


Uh, Uh...


Oh Man, I'm stuck!


Uh, a little help here would be nice...


Thank ya, Ma!


And...Mom, we are DONE for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does have great eyes! Have fun with your new camera!! :) I love the sign language too. Our son and daughter both did/do sign language...not too many signs, but at least a few that are helpful!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Julie said...

Enjoyed looking at the new pics, you are going to love the new camera! You have such a sweet and cute little man to photograph! Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...