Thursday, April 21, 2011

So long roomies!

Some of you may know that for over two years we've had my brother and sister-in-law living with us! I'm telling you...this isn't something that I thought would ever happen. Love my bro to death, but we are VERY different and I really thought when I left my parents home to come to college it would be the end of sharing a house with him! Sorry, Ty...but you know you are messy! ;)

Well, this last weekend they said "Adios"! They moved on to bigger and better things than our basement!

Shane and I often referred to them as the "kids"...asking each others "Are the kids doing laundry?" or "The kids are home". Granted Tyler is only 5 years younger than me, still...we had Zay...and then we had our other "kids" too!

This week the house has been exceptionally quiet. We don't hear people coming into our house late at night. And I think Zay misses his occasional playtimes with Aunt Kendra and Uncle Ty.

Even though we miss them, I have to say - it's pretty freeing to have our entire house back to ourselves! I keep telling Shane that even though we have our house back, it doesn't mean he can run around naked all the time.....just kidding! (kinda) ;)

Anyway - we completely and totally wish Kendra and Tyler the very best! Have fun living in good 'ol married-student housing at UNI! Come visit often...you know where we live! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...