Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 20 - 40 Days of Blogging

A little comparison...I thought it would be fun to look back at my kiddos and see how much they look alike. We get told all the time that they look a lot like each other! In some of these milestone pics I can see it, and others I think they don't look as much alike...? Granted, these pics are just the first ones I could find, so I could probably dig a little more and find pictures that really match expressions, etc! What do you think...do they look like brother and sister??? ;)

Isaiah/Elizabeth - Newborn

Isaiah/Elizabeth - 3 Months

Isaiah/Elizabeth - 6 Months

Isaiah/Elizabeth - 9 Months

Isaiah/Elizabeth - 12 Months

Isaiah/Elizabeth - 18 Months

1 comment:

Aaron and Erin said...

I can tell they are siblings but when you compare age for age, I agree they are each quite different. But I can definitely see both you and Shane in each of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...