Wednesday, May 30, 2012

a good day

Today was one of those days that I fully appreciated my role as a stay-at-home mom. To have the privilege to capture everyday moments with Zay makes me more thankful than words can express. It was just an impromptu date with Grandma Becky and cousins Izzy and Wyatt. But altogether it equaled to be a day of so much fun.   



We planned a last minute excursion to the Osborne Nature Center. We admired the birds, bears, bugs and so much more. It was so fun to see watch them investigate all the animal cages. A whole world of new discoveries for Zay.






To have other littles around to literally run the energy right out of my little guy...magnificent!


And some sweet moments captured between my mom and my son...



We found a pretend little old-fashioned town...with trains. A little boy's heaven.


And Wyatt provided the humor for the day. Running back from the 'outhouse' screaming...

"THAT IS SO COOL!
Grandma!
Jackee!
You don't even have to flush! It just goes all the way down into the ground!"


And when we got to the schoolhouse......Wyatt is chatting away about the classroom, then says "Wait! Grandma...did you go to school here?"


Tonight, I'm tired. But happy. It's been a good, good day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...