Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zay, where's your nose?

I'm not sure if this is normal, but my friend Jenni and I were talking the other night about our little ones learning their body parts and her little girl did this too. Zay knows where his nose is...and thinks it's funny to stick his finger up his nose! We have been working on ears now too, and he always wants to stick his fingers in my ears. Mouth is the same way. Shane mentioned, we should probably kick this habit, before teaching him where is eyes are!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Haha! Love it.... don't worry, for Mia it was a short phase. Like I mentioned in our post, that was an old picture. :)

aeb said...

Haha, Kyler still likes to stick his finger in his eye and say "eye" and then stick his finger in YOUR eye and say "eye" too! :)

Julie said...

Such a cutie! Noah pinches my nose and says "this" because I point to his nose and say "what's this? nose" all the time and he thinks the word for everything is "this". He pokes us in the eye too and says "this", hahaha. I hope that made sense to you, they are so cute aren't they!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...