Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Overheard at the Austerman House…

I married a great man...if you don't believe me, read the last 'guest post' by him. So endearing that he would speak so sweet of not only me and Zay, but everyone we come into contact with!

Some of the things he says just resonate with me.

There are moments that I have to stop myself mid-sentence and say “wait…what did you say?”.

I forget to LISTEN…

Thankfully, he repeats the important things.

Lately I’ve been hearing, reading and listening to him say this…

“We put in the effort, and God takes care of the outcomes”

This is probably in direct correlation to his involvement with Love Cedar Valley. But it’s something that could use a little more focus on in my everyday life too. I need to put in the work, sweat and tears…and just let God do what God does – reveal Himself!

“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,” (Colossians 3:23).

1 comment:

Julie said...

So true, I sure need to remember that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...