Thursday, January 27, 2011

UNI Basketball!

Wednesday night we took Zay to his first UNI Men's Basketball Game! It was such a great time and a great game too! Shane and I love to attend UNI athletic events, but rarely do so since Zay has been around. Since we were given some tickets to the Creighton game, I thought that we might as well try it out and see how Zay would do...and he LOVED it. He was seriously giggling while we walked into the McLeod Center and was still a happy-giggly guy as we were leaving the game! I couldn't believe it, but Zay made it all the way until the end of the game...and it didn't start until 8PM!

Zay's reaction when the starting lineup was being announced and the lights went out...I WISH I would have gotten a picture of Zay's reaction to TC! Hilarious...the BIGGEST eyes I've ever seen on Zay! And he wasn't afraid at all - as a matter of fact he kept wanting to shake TC's hand and touch him.


Love this picture of my boys!


Intently watching the game!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...