Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 37 - 40 Days of Blogging

Since I wasn't exactly blogging when Zay had his first School Conference, I thought I would put a quick 'report card' up here! Glad to report that he's doing well, his teachers seem to think he's pretty close to the perfect little boy and I couldn't be happier with our first year in school! :) 

I love reading his teacher's notes...he loves to make his teachers laugh and loves routine. And snack time hasn't been a problem...yay!! Speaking of snack time, it's worth noting that everyday the class has graham crackers for a snack...in the beginning of the year I made Zay's version of graham crackers so that he could eat the "same thing"...but Zay informed me early on that he would prefer to eat his pretzels. He definitely has not problem not fitting in! And on another note...he can count to 100 now, so I'm pretty sure he could have done more than 10 a few weeks ago, but you know...he's gets his own ideas of when he's going to show his skills! ;)


 One of Zay's favorite things at preschool...Art time! One of Zay's teachers brought me in one day and wanted Zay to show me his art project that day. As we go down the row looking for Zay's "sheep", we look at all the other students sheep, and they have 5 or 6 little puff-balls on them. Then we come to this one...Zay REALLY liked this project! ;)

And another art project...he tells me "Mommy, I had to pick a PINK egg because there wasn't any RED eggs!" (This week's favorite color is red!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...