Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 40 - 40 Days of Blogging

Well - I made it...40 blog posts! Might not have been EACH and EVERY day, but I got 'er done! And I'm really excited because it was a GREAT challenge for me! And a great reminder why I take the time to do this blog-thing! It's such a great way to keep track of our memories. I've had so many people tell me that they have gone back to some of our older blog posts and read about our journey...and I have too! It's so fun to have this journal to see where we were 4 or 5 years ago, compared to where we are today! And there is no doubt that it's only by God's doing!

Sitting in church today, I was actually brought to tears thinking about how amazing this day is. Resurrection day...Jesus is ALIVE and he's ALIVE in my life! I'm so blessed to know Jesus and to know what Jesus did for me and for my husband and my children...and for YOU! Thinking about what Jesus did on the cross for ME, I can get pretty emotional and pretty pumped up at the same time. He loves ME that much. God loves ME that much. Thank you - thank you, Jesus!

Happy Easter from our family to yours! :)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...