Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 30 - 40 Days of Blogging

So happy to remember that 9 years ago this guy asked me to marry him. Man...what a great memory. And yep, I'm still so in love with him. Mushy, I know...but I thank God daily that I get to spend my days with him...even when he's grumpy or I'm tired or the kids don't listen - it's an amazing little life we've created together and I just love it. Just like I love him. 
On another note...the kids and I spent some time outside today! For me, it was still a little chilly, but the kids LOVED it! 

Haha...I totally RAN some sprints in our back yard while the kids were playing in the sandbox. Remember how I was cold...thought it would help me warm up! And it did! I felt like I was back in track, running 'accelerations' on the football field! And the neighbors? Yeah, they think I'm nuts.

Only my kid would be wearing a stocking hat (because I'm always worried about ear infections with Zay) but then also kick his shoes off! 

She is somewhere in between being a 'rough-n-tough' little girl and being a 'girly-girl'...she has moments of both!


1 comment:

Aaron and Erin said...

I got a good laugh visualizing you running sprints and the neighbors watching you thinking you are nuts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...