Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 25 - 40 Days of Blogging

I don't have a lot to share tonight! Today was, well, busy. Chiropractor Appointment, Expensive Vet Appointment for Bailey, visit from my brother, husband working late and a lot of things around the house. And tonight I'm trying to get some work done quickly, as I have a feeling that my little girl might be up throughout the night with a bit of a cold/sickness...she's already whined a bit since I've had a chance to sit down! :(

So, bear with me...because I'm calling this a post today. BUT - I will include a couple pictures to make it more legit! ;)

Probably TMI, but this little girl was in the bath first thing this morning. She woke up with some dried "spit up/throw up" plastering her hair down. Gross, I know...but she didn't even cry in the middle of the night, so I'm not sure what to think! Oh how kids just change the order of your days sometimes!

Zay's masterpiece today. He is getting so good at drawing and writing! Take a look at that "A" - perfection! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...