Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 29 - 40 Days of Blogging

After a loooong weekend, Monday didn't turn out too much better. The last few days have been full of craziness! We had a VERY clogged drain in our kitchen sink (shout-out to my hubby for getting it fixed...took awhile, but we got it!), and with about 15 minutes to spare we got the drain un-clogged right before Shane's family showed up to our house to celebrate Spring birthdays! We had a great visit with Shane's family, but then last night things started going downhill for Zay. Ellie was sick late last week, so I'm figuring that Zay caught what she had...but it is just so unfair how much worse his sicknesses are. We were up most of the night last night, and all day today he hasn't had much relief. I feel bad for my little buddy. :( Hoping we can bounce back a bit tomorrow and things can get back to normal!

My sick little guy. :(

Ellie wearing her brother's hand-me-downs last weekend...she sure made that John Deere sweatshirt look cute! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...