Friday, July 13, 2012

30 weeks...only 10 more to go!

I can hardly believe we only have 10 weeks until we meet our little girl...practically only 9 weeks since I'm getting this post up so late! AND we have a lot going on between now and then! I thought having a baby around Christmas (Zay's bday is Dec 16) was busy, but oh my...summertime, particularly this summer for us, seems to be quite busy as well! (I haven't had a chance to update the blog, but we are in the process of buying an acreage that we will be moving into, probably right before our little girl is born...busy, busy, busy!)

I've been feeling really good. Honestly, I can't complain...but if I were to analyze my discomforts they'd be lower back aches and the fact that I have to pee. All. The. Time. (This actually does come in handy while having a 2 year old...I have to remind him to use the potty often, so when I go, he goes!) I do notice that my lungs are getting crowded too, but I think the heat and humidity are to blame for a little bit for that discomfort. I've been preparing myself for swollen hands and feet, but I haven't had to deal with that much - yay! I really do feel good, just big. :)

As the days pass, I honestly can't believe how soon we will get to hold our little girl! It's going to be a busy Fall for us, but all with amazing blessings God has provided for us. We continue to pray and feel blessed by those who are praying with us for our little girl's health. We have another ultrasound coming up this next week and are hoping she's grown and is looking healthy! I can't see her and measure all of her little body parts, but I sure do feel like she has been growing...if not, I guess it's just me growing! ;) 

And...we have a name! Well, we have 2 names...but there is definitely a front runner and Zay knows how to say it. So if we change our minds and decide to go with our #2 choice, we'll have to explain to Zay what his little sister's name is all over again. Although, he prefers to just refer to her as 'baby' anyway. And if you ask him...yes he is going to have a little sister, but she's not going to be living here with us. I'm positive he will change his mind eventually!

Here is a fun comparison photo...30 weeks prego with both of my babies! I would say it appears she is right on track with her brother's growth...



2 comments:

Katherine said...

Getting closer!
Your hair looks cute!

Paul, Abby, and Jillian Hovey said...

Jackee, you look great! We're praying for your ultrasound this week. Keep us updated! She will be here soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...