Friday, July 13, 2012

Phone Dump + Vacation

Since I'm so far behind on my posts, I thought I might as well just combine this week's phone dump with vacation pictures. 


We had a slight change of vacation plans when everything came up with our little girl, and felt more comfortable staying closer to home...so we planned a shorter trip to Red Rock Lake and did some camping! Yep...I stayed in a tent while 7 months pregnant! I did the exact same thing when I was about 6 months prego with Zay...we don't go camping often, but I guess there is something about me being pregnant and camping that go together! 

I was so thankful for beautiful weather and getting to go with our friends the Duncan's! We had a great time and look forward to more camping trips with them! 

I had to pull out a few of the pics...you know, just because.

Our family at the top of a lookout tower...love these boys and that little girl that's hiding inside my belly!

Our entire crew...so much fun hanging out with the Duncan's!

Ahhh...the beach - we had lots of fun at the beach! 

Does it get any cuter than a Dad reading to all the kiddos?

I honestly cannot get enough of this little boy's smile!

And by the time it was time to pack up...we had one tired boy on our hands, Mr. Leyton is checking him out to make sure he's ok. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...