Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A challenge for my husband...

Mow this lawn...

Shall I clarify? Yes, that would be with a push mower...that's all we own.


While keeping these three wanderers within the yard-limits! This was no small feat, but successfully accomplished today!


And I might as well acknowledge that the child in my belly is now flaunting their presence. My estimate: I'll be doing the mowing for a few more months, but no promises once there is the full-on-prego-figure, mixed with the excessive-heat-of-the-summer-months! 

For now, I'm grateful that I'm able-bodied; can exercise in the sunshine; feel well enough to accomplish yardwork; take one thing off my husband's to-do list; and enjoy the cheerful flowers while playing fetch following the work. 


A little piece of conquest and happiness today in our own backyard!



1 comment:

J-D-K-G said...

What a beautiful yard you have, Jackee! So pretty! Love all the pics. I need some photography lessons from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...