Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

It's been awhile since I've posted a food update...well, that's probably because our precious little boy has become quite the picky eater. BUT, I guess it's probably not your typical picky eater, because he still eats broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, asparagus, apples, bananas, strawberries...so LOTS of fruits and veggies. However, we've gotten into a rut of main dishes. Basically Zay likes to eat broccoli casserole or his lo protein macaroni and cheese. Sometimes we can slip in a grilled cheese and he will accept it, but it's on his terms.

Recently, I attempted to make cinnamon rolls for a special breakfast for Zay. Like I expected he liked these for a couple days...now they will sit in the freezer until he decides he likes them again!



1 comment:

Julie said...

They look great! I will have to try these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...