Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today's Outfits!

Today at work I received the following picture from Zay's babysitter, Lori. Along with this explanation (from Zay)..."Thanks for sending my sweatshirt to daycare Mom...look what Lori has done to me"

I have a million excuses as to why Zay didn't have a sweatshirt with him today, but to my defense - I at least had pants on the little man! And I'm grateful that he still got to go outside with the other kids...even if it was in a pink and purple sweatshirt! Besides - he's man enough to pull it off! :)


Then...tonight, Zay is across the room from Shane and I playing with his toys. He stands up and I see something wet on his bottom. I look at Shane and ask...what did Zay sit in? We both look a little closer - it's on both sides of his underwear-diaper line. Yep...a blowout! Haven't had one of those in a long time! So...dad picks out his camouflage pants to replace the soiled mess. So...he's fashion statement turned from the above picture...to this picture! Don't miss the armband - it really finishes off the outfit!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...