Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cereal

On Isaiah's 5 month birthday we tried rice cereal for the first time...this is a big step for all of us. The official beginning of solid foods! We will be watching Isaiah's PKU levels closely to see if he continues to tolerate the same amount of Phe as he has been with his formula. Let the adventures with food begin!! :)

Isaiah's first spoonful of cereal...

"What are you feeding me?"

"Hmmm...this is pretty good, let me help you get it to my mouth faster!"

"Uhhh, Isaiah, I think you have a little something on your face..."

1 comment:

Jennifer Rice said...

Yea! Fun, isn't it? I'm so proud for you guys! Good luck! This is a fun time. Trying to get Carson to go from baby food to table food is the challenge for me right now. Enjoy the baby food stage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...