Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


First and foremost to my mom and Shane's mom! It's such a blessing to have such great role models and being a new mom, I now understand the challenges and blessings that come with motherhood! Thanks for bringing us into this world, raising us, loving us, and teaching us...we are so blessed with great moms!!!

Also happy mother's day to all my "mommy friends"! It's so great to have a network of friends that are in this journey of motherhood with me! I love talking about everything from dirty diapers to raising our babies to love Christ. From silly to serious, I love having "mommy discussions" with my small group girls, co-workers, daycare provider, college friends, neighbors, and even the random moms I meet in Target! Happy Mother's Day to you all!

My son and husband have given me an AMAZING Mother's Day weekend! Shane has blessed me with some extra sleep (waking up with Isaiah for 2 nights in a row...we usually switch every other night, but he took on a double shift this weekend!). He's pampered me with breakfast the past two mornings (getting Johnson's bakery for me this morning! Ha!). He helped Isaiah go shopping for a very cute Mother's Day present for me. He bought me cards! And he's over all just been a very sweet husband this weekend!! Thank you, honey! :)


Lori sent this cute little card home with Isaiah on Friday...she said he worked very hard on it! So cute...thanks, Lori! :)

The cute little jewelry box and bracelet from Isaiah.

The oh-so thoughtful card from my husband!

Ok, so he did really get me a thoughtful card...just had to give me a funny one too! :)


"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were an hour old, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life."

Thanks for letting me be your mom, Isaiah! I love you! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...