Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Page...New Adventure

Have you seen the NEW page on our blog?




I'm excited for what is coming in the next few months. Photography sessions are getting booked!

I keep thinking..."Let your FAITH be bigger than your FEAR"

I know that I haven't been at this photography thing long. I know there are far better photographers out there. But guess what. I'm going for it! I'm starting just where I am and seeing where I can go!

This will be a constant assessment. A balancing act of how far I can push myself with taking pictures and still be very available for my family. But I'm gonna check out how well I can rock both roles.

I started writing this post on the floor of my little boy's room, while my little Elle napped next door. It's working right now. I can do both.

I love building memories and I love capturing them on camera. AND I love writing about them here.

And since I've found this little niche within my heart...I want to share it. I want to allow other moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, sisters, brothers, you-name-it, to hang the walls of their home with beautiful pictures of the faces they love the most.

Hopefully my photos will capture lively personalities, fun individuality and beautiful character.

I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Spots are filling up fast for my first photo session special! Info included below and only booking at this rate until Friday! So contact me soon if you are thinking about family pictures! :)

**A special note: I have a few Cedar Falls/Waterloo families that I will be taking pictures of. Please contact me if you are interested in those dates.



With all that said...thanks ya'll. Thanks for supporting me. Helping me learn. And encouraging me on. 

It's not exactly easy to spread your wings. But until you do, you have no idea how far you can fly. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So, so jealous! Best of luck on this new adventure!!! You have two pretty cute models to take lots of pictures of! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news - wishing you the very best on this new adventure! :) We will absolutely be booking a photo session with you in the future!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! You'll do awesome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...