Friday, January 25, 2013

This week...done!

What-a-week. 

Sickness has found our house...again. Yuck. Poor little man has been burdened with a nasty cough, unending fevers, and aches that brought him to tears. He has asked to be carried more times than I can count. He says "Pick up, Zay-Zay" with tears rolling down his cheeks. It's like I've trained him that he will feel better if I carry him. Admittedly when he's fallen in the past, I RUN to him and pick him up immediately to try to comfort him. I suppose, he's conditioned to think that if Mommy picks him up his pain is sure to end soon. Poor thing. 

Thankfully, the little guy is on the mend. With a exception of the brutal cough I think he's feeling exceptionally better. Phew...

A permanent fixture on our couch this week.

 How many blankets can you go through while sick...obviously a lot.


The good news, they make a great climbing tower once mom has them cleaned and folded. 

Zay has a thing or two to learn about faking sickness. He tries to give me this face and tell me he needs to watch Mickey Mouse because he is sick. Not so much, Buddy.

Oh how sweet it is to see him whispering sweet-nothings to his little sister again. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...