Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Focused

Zay's focus amazes me sometimes. He is a very determined little boy and wants to figure things out.

This always makes me really happy, because I know that many kids/people with PKU can struggle with focusing. I was recently reading about needing to make sure that Zay gets his formula throughout the entire day. Since his formula is where he gets 95% of his protein, his body and brain won't function nearly as well he goes too long in between drinking it. Which makes since...I suppose I haven't ever gone very long in between feeding my body some protein!

Anyway, last week at Story Time we made candy canes using beads and pipe cleaners. On the way home, Zay decided to take his apart, so we put it back together that evening so we could show it to Daddy.

I kept trying to get him to look at me for a picture, but he was so focused, this was the best I could get!

Those eyebrows show his determination!

Little hands hard at work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...