Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pinterest Projects!

I'll unashamedly admit it ...I LOVE Pinterest!

There are SO many great ideas on there. Even my husband will find some of the ideas really exhilarating!

I have not quite a zillion projects pinned that I would LOVE to try...not to mention I'm certain I could put together our family's dream home with all the decorating and storage and built-in ideas I've found!

So...one of the perks of my new full-time job...naptime to do mommy-things! Yay!

Below are a couple of my Pinterest projects!

A new tree skirt for our Christmas tree! Love it!

An up-close look at the tree-skirt.

DIY canvas print! Not perfect...but super cool and cheap!

1 comment:

Mrs. Jill Besler said...

Jackie, These projects are amazing! I enjoy following your blog and keeping up with your family. It sounds like everything is going so well for you guys. I hope that you have a very merry Christmas. It will be so much fun with Zay this year!

Will you send me an invite to the Pinterest site. It sure looks like fun!

Take care,
Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...