Thursday, November 18, 2010

flowers....

Today has been a bad day, although it’s starting to get better…

This morning I felt the need to 'unload' all my fears, failures, and frustrations on my dear husband…poor thing. Some days even I feel sorry for him! I’m not the worst wife in the world, but some days I am far from the best… ;)

I believe that basically this morning was in direct correlation with the fact that my oh-so-cute son has been consistently waking up in the 4:00 hour every morning. Now, this isn’t THAT big of a deal. However the snowball effect that it can have is huge in “my world”.

Lack of sleep results in me having no motivation to exercise.
Lack of motivation to exercise results in lack of energy.
Lack of energy results in a disorganized/messy house.
A disorganized house results in poor meal making and planning.
Poor meal planning results in expensive, unhealthy meals.
Unhealthy meals results in feeling ‘yucky’.
Feeling ‘yucky’ results in a bad attitude and ‘unloading’ on my husband.
Unloading on my husband results in....FLOWERS?

Hmmm…I guess “my world” isn’t so bad after all. :)

Thank you, Honey!



1 comment:

Julie said...

So sweet :) I think we all have those times, and flowers sure make it all better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...