Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thankful List!

So much to be thankful for...

God/Jesus – how blessed I am to have a Heavenly Father that loves, cares, and blesses me beyond my expectations. Praise Him!

Shane – I’m absolutely blessed with a wonderful husband. He is my best friend and I can’t imagine my life without him!

Zay – This little guy shot up to #3 on my list this year! Probably was there last year too, but this year he’s undeniably a little person to be thankful for! He brings so much joy to my life – it’s beyond words!

Parents/Siblings/Extended Family – Shane and I are so blessed to have family that lives close and loves us. We also have some family farther away that we miss like crazy, but we consistently feel their love too! We love our families!

Small Group – We have a tight knit group of friends called our “small group”. We’ve been so blessed to live life with them…basically meaning growing our families and going through the stages of life. I really appreciate the women in our small group – we’re able to exchange emails often and learning to be wives and mothers together. Love that.

Church – Orchard Hill…great church, great people, super mission!

Jobs – Sometimes we can overlook our jobs and only complain about things that we wish were different…but I’m thankful for my job and Shane’s job. They provide much stability and there are so many people that wish for such security.

Home – We are blessed to have a home that is comfortable and cozy. I love our home, not because of the house it is enclosed in, but because of the people inside and the love that fills the rooms!

Doctors – I’m convinced we’ve met some of the best doctors around. We are so blessed to have people watching out for Zay that truly care about him and do their job so well. Because of them we have a happy boy and haven’t had to deal with any concerns on his development!

Cars – sounds silly, but I’m thankful for our cars. We recently traded in our old Passat for a minivan. (yep – you read that correctly). Although I’m still a little embarrassed to say I drive a minivan, I’m thankful for the convenience and it is COMFORTABLE! We are actually looking forward to packing up for the holidays this year…when you have 2 dogs, a baby, a stroller, lots of baby stuff and will be picking people up from the airport…extra room is something to be thankful for!

Dogs – it’s been awhile since I’ve mentioned our pups and for awhile with a new baby I wasn’t sure how much I loved all their energy, but I can honestly say I’m thankful for them. They bring a lot of joy into our family and they are super friends to Zay.

And so many more things that I don’t have time to list! Regardless if they are listed here, this Thanksgiving I am very thankful for all my blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I will praise God’s name in song, and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...