Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One year ago....

I was this pregnant! So hard to believe our little guy is closing in on being ONE! My oh my how things can change in a year... :)



...I'm not sure I remember what it's like having just one man in my life - my little boy captured my heart just as quickly as his daddy did! :)

Sorry to those of you who don't like "bare belly" pictures. I'm still torn if I even like them or not...however this picture that Bailey took still amazes me. Wow - a belly really can stretch, huh!? Truly a gift from God!



1 comment:

Julie said...

I find myself thinking about that all the time, it is amazing how much changes in a year! Maybe I am just more aware of it since I am getting older but time seems to be flying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...