Thursday, November 11, 2010

One Proud Wife!

Well it is official - Shane is going back to school to get his MBA!

Yea! I'm so excited for him!

I chuckle, because school is not something Shane likes...and many of you that know him, know this, however school is something that has always come extremely easy to him! He graduated in the top 10% of his class at UNI, while working full time and going to school full time!

I was a little nervous when he told me a couple months ago that he was going to take his GMATs one week before the test! A lot of people spend months studying for the GMATs! However, with hardly any studying at all, my smarty-pants husband ranked better than 75% of people who take the GMATs! Man...I wish I had his brains sometimes! :)

Anyway, Shane is officially accepted and signed up for his first class at University of Wisconsin Whitewater! After doing some research, Shane decided on an online program that has the same accreditation as UNI's MBA program. He wanted to have a little more flexibility with his classes, since he has a family to take care of too. :)

Like I said before - I'm soooo excited for him. I know he will do great!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...