Monday, October 22, 2012

Good kids

I've been blessed with some good kids. 

Seriously. 

I don't want to brag and I don't want to jinx myself, but I've got some stellar kids! I will report back after our week, because we have some jam-packed plans this week including lots of appointments and such. But this morning started us off on the right foot. My chiropractor appointment this morning was a success with two kiddos in tow, one being my perfectly-behaved, red-headed cutie-patootie and the other being my sleepy & sweet dark-haired 1 month old. Thank you children...I will attempt the dentist office with both of you tomorrow!  




Seems like we've been busy as of lately. Hence, the lack of blogging and picture taking. Hoping to get back in the swing of that soon! In the mean time...

Zay is staying busy having his pretend conversations...usually with one of the grandmas or Papa Jim. So funny to listen to his conversations. And at times when I try to decipher what he is talking about...he will look at me, shake his little index finger towards me and say "no-no-no-no-no". The boy doesn't want to be misunderstood, but unfortunately sometimes due to his fast, lack-of-pronunciation, type-of-talking, I can't quite grasp all of his words. When I can't figure out something he has said, I start laughing at my attempts. "Boo? Do? Stew? Poo?" Thankfully, Zay finds it just as funny that I can't figure it out. We both end up belly-laughing until we forget the point he was trying to make. LOVE him and his happy nature!



And her...she's a doll. Without a doubt. I'm not sure if it is because she's my second baby or if it is because she's a girl or if there is some other crazy reason, but man, I do believe she is an easy baby! (Once again...trying not to jinx my good fortune!) She's easily calmed. Usually content. She's still flexible about taking bottle or breast. She sleeps well (for a 5 week old!). She isn't easily disturbed by loud noises aka her older brother. And she is a super snuggler! Love, love, love her!


Tomorrow might not be quite so lovely. But today, I'm basking in the glory of some darn good kids! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...