Wednesday, June 30, 2010

new pjs!

Last week we realized we had a slight problem...Isaiah had only 3 pairs of pajamas that fit him! Shane was having issues with me trying to squeeze him into sleepers, that didn't allow him to even straighten his legs! Ha...just kidding, kind of! :)

Since I work all week, I generally have my Fridays dedicated to laundry. So this means we need more than 3 pairs of pjs!! So, we headed out to find some new sleepers for our 'little' man. While in the Children's Place, Shane requests that we not buy him anything except 12 month clothes or bigger. So...that's what we did. When I held them up in the store - I knew he was going to swim in a 12 month sleeper...well - I was wrong! They fit him perfectly! Which unfortunately means he will outgrow them way too soon! The only thing that doesn't fit is the little footies - they are sized for a little 1 year old beginning to walk around! No matter what - our Zay looks pretty darn CUTE in his new pjs! :) LOVE HIM!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute! My "little" 9 month old Noah is wearing 18 months! They grow so fast :)

Jennifer Rice said...

I had to buy Carson some new pj's too...it's hot here so he sleeps in short sleeve onesies. Carter's onesies are made pretty long, so he just outgrew the 9 months and I bought him some 12s, but the other one-piece outfits I had to buy him 18 months! Can you believe how fast they grow?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...