Friday, June 25, 2010

Watch me grow!!!

Look at how much Isaiah has changed!! I get a little teary eyed looking at his 2 week old picture...where did my baby go!?!? He's a strong and sweet big boy now! I'm so happy to report that we had a great checkup today for his 6 month appointment. Dr. says he is looking great!

Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz (95th percentile)
Height: 27 in (60th percentile)

We get to cut out one of the breathing treatments he's on. YEA!!! Doing 2 treatments a day took up about 1/2 hour every morning, so this will be a relief to only have to do one!!

Next big change in Zay's life...we are going to try pears, peaches and puffs in the coming weeks! He does really well eating off the spoon. Can't wait to see how he likes new fruits and finger food.

(you can click on the picture to make it bigger)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, he is growing so fast, and sooo cute! I know what you mean, I often find myself thinking where did my little baby go too. He is about the same size that Noah was when he was 6 months old.

Carrie said...

Oh wow! He officially passed up Mikah.... who will forever be in an infant car seat!
Isaiah's such a cutie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...