Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shane's new job!!!


I mean besides all the diaper changing he is going to be doing….Shane has accepted a position at Waterloo Industries as a Financial Analyst! We are both really excited. Shane has worked in the banking industry for over 6 years and he is really excited to make the change to corporate finance! This is something that we had definitely been praying about and are excited for the change, although it does come at a very busy time in our life already. This is Shane’s last week at US Bank and he starts his new position next Monday! This change also means that I will be only working 4 days a week after our baby boy arrives. Something I am really looking forward to! I don't have to give up work, plus I gain quality time with our baby...best of both worlds! Staying home an extra day a week is going to make the adjustment easier for everyone. I can’t wait!!! J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...