Thursday, September 24, 2009

Camping Weekend!

This last weekend we had a family camping weekend! Shane and I went with my parents, my older brother Chris's family, and Tyler and his fiance, Kendra. We went to Wisconsin for the weekend and we all stayed in tents! Shane being the wonderful husband that he is, made sure we purchased an air mattress before we left. Unfortunately, the very first night we found out it leaked! 28 weeks pregnant and sleeping on the hard ground......not my idea of a great scenario, but I survived and didn't even have a backache the whole weekend! Check out our pics!


Dad cooking over the campfire!



We have a lot of jeeps in our family...and we went on jeep trails while we were there. Some of the hills were a bit scary for me, but overall it was a ton of fun!



Shane and I in our jeep - nice pic of the baby belly too!



Izzy and I - we went in Grandpa's jeep while the other guys went on some rougher trails!


The boys in the other jeep!



Shane trying to sleep in...too bad it was light out, no air in the air mattress, it was a little chilly, and Izzy and Wyatt were wide awake ready to go for the day! Time to get up!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...